Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tuesday NiteZ..

currently listenin to Scarlet.. a instrumental piano piece.. from a Jap anime.. it's sort of a sad song.. but damn nice.. think if someone plays this song for me... think my tears will flow.. haha.. will be touched if someone can play the piano for me.. hee..

Tired out today.. it's mentally tired.. more mental den physcial.. i planning after my attachment to go away on holiday.. planning to go to bangkok with some of my cousins n their families, including mine.. cannot wait.. but will this trip happen?? haha.. still so many loose ends to finish up..

also plan to be more sporty after my attachment.. go swimming.. 'try' to go get a tan.. play some badminton if i can manage to find a kakki.. buy a pair of blades.. n learn how to blade.. try to slim down.. haha.. try only lah.. but think being the lazy me.. i see the sun i won't get out of the shade liao..

So tired le.. yawning all the time.. think i go have my beauty sleep.. will blog again soon..

No comments: