Monday, June 06, 2005

Bonkers MOM

Finally ordered the cake ~!! now is to order the food... n buy the drinks.. hopefully it's enough... if not enough.. den i think fri i got to go buy myself le..

Today go parkway.. didn't wan to walk @ the basement esp go to breadtalk.. too near le.. my heart was like beating faster when i saw guys in blue polo t shirts.. dun wanna see him.. stupid shit.. hope he get a transfer n MOVE to a new location... thank goodness.. did not see him.. *sigh* dunno how will i react... most prob /ignore... I enter him.. won't cry one.. no point of crying over a asshole like him..

Mom went bonkers again.. dunno wat's a big fu*king problem.. wan to get a cake for my godma she like not happy.. complain say she no cake.. who ask her smart alex... make me angry when her bday is near.. *hurmph* serves her right.. not my problem.. Orh Be good...

y can't i have a chalet for me n my own frens?? even after my bday? bday dun always need to have a cake one wat.. ask me y i must have the 2nd chalet.. HELLOoooo... sorry mom.. u not invited.. pls wake up.. did i say u were invited?? HELL NO~!!!! For Your BLOODY information.. the 2nd chalet is for FRENS.. family (except my cousins) are not invited.. that's the freaking main point of this combination celebration.. with me n theresa..

okie.. ya so we were wrong for not setting the budget.. u think i dunno ar.. i already cut here cut there.. saving money for my own chalet.. U dun wan to cook the bee hoon dun COOK la.. no one forcing u to cook also.. BiTCH.. once a bitch always a bitch.. dunno wat the hell u not happy with.. dad did not cut yr line purposely.. anyway dun think u even wan to listen to his explaination.. as usual.. no one can be late.. only u can be late.. people got to serve u from head to toe.. Go to Hell lah.. i'm not serving u.. u wan people to serve u GET A PERSONAL MAID... i'm not ONE..

No comments: