Saturday, June 11, 2005

Stoned out~!

last night slept at 3.45am?? almost 4am.. today wake up to my cousin Theresa.. heehee heehee.. look @ them sleeping?!?!?! !$^%&#%#%$#$$ people sleeping leh.. dun distrub leh.. eh.. wat's so wrong with us sleeping?? we shagged out hor...

Last night had the combination celebration with theresa.. it was a damn long while ago, since we last had a BIG BIG birthday celebration..

My god.. dun think i wanna hold another one soon.. but too bad.. got one more in july.. hope i can sit back n relax... let ger do the decor, planning and everything.. bloody place so hot.. totally melting..

saw my 'key' shaped cake for the 1st time.. cos design cannot choose de.. lucky it was nice.. but it looked more like a christmas cake den a birthday one.. heehee.. bought a Mango Mirror for my godma and my cousin wilson.. cos their birthday also in June.. my mom was like i never got a cake for my birthday.. wat the hell.. u were in genting.. Hello~!!!! how to send to u.. and also.. who ask u come piss me off?? *bleahZ*

the 2 other June babies where presently surprise.. think they did not expect it.. heehee.. well that the whole general idea..

now a bit stone.. think i'm goin to sleep after blogging.. juz now driving.. a bit scared.. cos i'm not 100% awake.. worst still today learn how to do parking.. eh.. stone.. wat's left?? wat's right?? i all upside down... but okie la.. never go hit the poles down.. will try again next week..
*yawnZ* okie.. now off to bed to get my much needed sleep...

No comments: