Tuesday, June 28, 2005

OnE mORe dAy~!!

Oohh... i finally know how to add music le.. heehee... yeah~!!!!
Mmm... i think the msn spaces was updated last night.. mmm... looks nicer.. hahah... but i wanna add music~!!!! still cannot add in blogger.. computer stupid me.. haha..

mom now wants to go HKG too.. will call dav, joey, hanny and check.. 14 - 17 july.. den 22 - 24 july go BKK... hahah..

Francis is acting weird.. dunno wat is wrong with him.. talk to him last night.. den he say he cannot tok to me everynight.. if not one day i got bf den never tok to him he will be sad??? aiyo.. when i have bf den come n say la.. but den i also will continue talking one la.. my bf cannot stop me from talking to me frens ma.. lala.. i'm sorta head strong type of girl.. haha.. will only listen n obey when i wan too.. heehee...

Jac gave me a game yesterday.. dunno wat maple game ar.. din try.. haha.. too tired.. maybe tonight ba when i have more time.. or maybe tomorrow when i wake up... haha.. cos i'm on leave~!!!! so freaking happy~!!!! heehee.. waited 1 year for this.. my lovely lovely leave... my 8 and a half days leave starting today.. heehee..

later got dinner at seoul garden... heehe.. den tomorrow night also got dinner.. mmm.. maybe at HRC.. maybe somewhere else.. pasta cafe?? heehee... mmm... thursday rest the stomach.. den friday go club, morning go learn driving.. den go check in.. den sat bbq.. heehee.. sunday check out.. den go home n slack.. heehee... okie la.. not slack la.. do my project...

No comments: