Saturday, June 11, 2005

Bloody INSULTING~!!!

Have never been so insulted b4 this.. Lucky my parents, Uncles n aunties all around.. if not my mouth will not SHUT UP.. KNN.. CB.. KNLB... #@!#^&^%$%&*%#@$%

Bloody Fucking hell.. asshole man.. Bloody James.. dun wan to give him the title of uncle anymore.. wan to wish me happy birthday.. juz wish.. DUN BLOODY GIVE ME THE BLOODY PAIL WHICH U WAN TO KEEP THE BONES FOR YOUR BLOODY DOG TO ME.

Fucking hell.. damn pissed off last night.. Face changed colour right on the spot.. i'm not goin to greet him anymore. He does not deserves the respect~!!!!!! From today onwards he is nobody to me. NOT MY UNCLE anymore. WIll walk away when i see him. Will not wish him happy new yeay~!!! will not even SHAKE his BLOODY hand~!!!!

I'm not a begger so dun FUCKING give it to me. I'm not goin to give him anymore face not even for my 3rd aunty anymore.

Marc ask me this :"i came in late n empty handed.. so u gonna hate me??" i told him no.. i dun hate him.. i dun mind if he came in empty handed.. juZ DUN FUCKING INSULT me like that. I'm still pissed.. very pissed.. and will be pissed off whenever i see him~!!!!!!

No comments: