Tuesday, June 07, 2005

LuNcHy

today had lunch with jolene.. together with Jac, Nikki and Sik Tui (Correct spelling ma??).. okie okie.. call him Yap.. hahaha... 1st time have lunch with him.. normally he will have lunch with Sani... but today cos he taking the Abacus Basic Course (ABC) he didn't eat with him.. anyways.. Sani not in.. hee..

nice guy.. always smiling de.. today kanna teased by mag.. she ask me why he always smiling at me?? where got?? he also smile @ other people ma... not juz me ma.. aiyo.. i know she juz teasing.. haha.. maybe i shall ask yap to go smile @ her.. hahaha..

dunno wat's wrong with my tummy.. every morning got to purge my system de.. tummy like washing machine.. churning n churning de.. funnie.. dun dare eat anything with milk.. had beef noodles.. soupy de.. tummy felt better after that.. but den after 1 or 2 hours start again.. *faint* now still churning..

think tonight no dinner.. dad not coming back for dinner cos he have dinner with his customer.. stupid bitch still pissed abt something which me n dad still dunno wat she pissed off with.. crazy one...

think if i really hungry den i go cook.. go cook maggie mee.. if not wait till my papa comes back.. for now strave~!!!

No comments: