Sunday, June 26, 2005

Raymond's bash... 3 more days..

Last night was Raymond's birthday at DBL O.. bought him a pair of cuff links.. ohh.. forgot to take a pic of it.. heehee..

met him outside the club.. by the time we when in was abt 12+.. he opened a bottle of voldka.. stupid ger keep pouring it into the redbull voldka.. kao.. wan to make me drunk..

danced the night away with ger.. den ger's fren arron beh tahan us.. haha.. see us kiss n hug.. he look away.. haha.. cannot take it..

dance dance dance.. den suddenly one of his frens come n pull me to dance with him.. dance nvm.. OMG.. come n kiss me.. but being the *ahem* bad me.. i bite him.. hahaha... i run after that...

Raymond was puking... dunno wat arron n ger make him drink.. but he was puking.. he puke finish.. stand up n dance.. after that sit down n puke again.. haha.. poor thing.. seems he was enjoying himself... Serena send him home.. heehee.. so tiu lian.. haha.. but den it's his bithday.. as i know ger.. she won't let him walk out of the club sober.. haha..

later on after the club close.. me n ger go kopitiam n sit sit n drink a bit of water 1st.. den arron came with his mates... STUPID man.. that guy go home le.. ask him come back.. say i waiting for me.. WTF~!!!!!!!!! i den dun wan man.. my god...

after that go draw a bit of cash to take cab home.. Arron said that he was also shocked at his fren.. if he s shocked.. den me leh??? STUNED ar.. kao... worst still he said to his fren.. i give u a mission.. send her home.. NO BLOODY WAY MAN.. is the guy goin to send me home.. no WAY..

while i was flagging the cab.. he came n pulled my hand down.. he din wan me to get on.. tickle me.. but i no mood to play.. i also not interested.. cos i was talking to Francis.. he said that most girls was scared of being tickled.. if i was pissed off.. he would be smacked n punched n pinched already... fucking pain man.. he grab my hand.. lucky no blue black.. shit man.. damn aggressive man.. scared ar..

was so happy when i was in the cab.. with the door close n on my way home.. *phew* sms ger when i reached home n told her.. she also was like wah...

think my parents letting me grow up le.. told them i going clubbing.. walked out of the house at 1040pm.. and came back at 5am.. haha.. they never say anything.. only my dad la.. haha.. mom was like cheeky smile.. think she must be thinking in her head.. you cannot control your daughter so much le.. heehee.. good also la.. at least they know i'm home and that there is trust between us..

No comments: