Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wheezing wheezing...

i've been sick since sat... i'm still wheezing when i suck in air to breathe.. got alot of phlegm... can't seem to cough it out.. went back to chinatown last night with koh n serene to drink the herbal tea with medicine... getting better... but i cough like siao at about 5+ - 6+... dunno y also.. juz keep coughing n coughing in bed..

i'm in a jealous mood now.. i know i should not be.. i dun have the right to be.. will not think about it... will try to ignore it.. i'll suppress my feelings for my own good... i'll try... will MOVE on..

i'll keep myself busy with work... friends and coming up soon.. school...

i pray to god that he keeps me safe and keep my brains sane... =D

i'll try to be an angel...
i'm looking forward to me hotel stay in Marina Mandarin this sat with Cherie... if not i'll stay there by myself and maybe get some friends over for a drinking session... =D

PS: Cherie.. dun think so much.. dun drink to forget him.. dun harm yr own body.. yr frens are there to support u..

No comments: