Monday, August 07, 2006

My Weekend..

on friday i had dinner with Grace and Theresa.. they were waiting for me at Wheelock's coffeebean... once Theresa saw me and my new hairstyle.. she exclaimed that i look like my mother... muhahahha.. it's true i look like my mother... therefore she cannot say she picked me up from the rubbish bin.. haha.. alot of people actually thinks me and my mom are sisters... haiz... i chao lao le lah.. cannot take it... haha..

anyway.. we went to Big O.. NYDC's sister restaurant.. had the Calamari, and the mushrooms with spices.. not bad.. for main course.. Theresa had Cod fish.. Grace had ravioli and i had fish n chips... hahaha.. classic... not bad.. the portion seems small but it's actually very feeling.. last but not least.. we 3 shared a dessert... chocolate cheesecake with ice-cream.. i forgot it's name though.. haha...

after that heavy dinner, Theresa went off to meet her fren... while me n Grace walked all the way to herren shops to take a cab home.. dropped her off at her place 1st b4 going back to mine.. was telling the 2 of them some personal stuff.. haha.. damn funnie their reaction to something which i was sharing with them.. lol.. damn funnie...

On Sat.. didn't sleep until that late.. dunno y my body clock is like waking up earlier.. and refuse to let me go back and sleep... i think it's also partly because my dad barged into my room telling me that the Singnet guy is here... of cos.. if you know me.. i won't get up so early on a Sat or Sun... unless it's work related.. totally irritating my dad... haiz.. but he's my dad and of course i REFUSED to wake up.. mauhahahaha...

Cherie called me to check if i had gotten up in the afternoon.. asked me to go down to downtown east to Fel's chalet.. I went down after dinner at Changi Village.. dinner was soso.. the usual western stall which i used to eat at.. the standard DROPPED already... haiz.. sad man.. was damn tempted by the Changi Village Hotel.. heehee.. should i ?? Rendezvous with who ar?? heehee...

stayed at the chalet until about 1+am.. was playing dai ti with Xiao Xin(Fel's bf), Peter (Cherie's part-timer)... Ernest came to pick me up and send me home.. so sweet of him.. *hugZ* got home.. took my shower and KoonZ~!!!!

Sunday was the same.. irritating Dad.. asked the plumbler guy to come at 10am~!!! HELLO i'm still sleeping in bed.. again i refused to get up.. heehee.. took my blankie and covered myself.. hiding under the blanket.. =P

got up after the guy left.. washed up and went out for breakfast at Ahmoy St.. wanted to go Maxwell de.. but Dad took the wrong turn so ended up in Ahmoy.. he wanted to turn out to go Maxwell.. but i was like.. dun need lah.. eat at Ahmoh can le lah.. not so picky that day lah.. haha..

k la.. will update when i have the time.. now got to go to suntec to buy something Dalton's cos it's his birthday tomorrow..

No comments: