Friday, August 11, 2006

~bz day~

Ash told me that he saw my blog online.. i wonder how did he managed to find my blog.. muhahaha.. Ash is the Fitness Instructor over at my working place... which also reminds me that i better not write/type any nasty things abt my workplace.. muhahaha...

i'll be very bz this weekend... actually starting tonight i'll be busy le.. tonight there's Bingo nite... gonna stay at work until 10+pm... den tomorrow gotta be back for the Ladies Wellness Fair/Weekend Bazaar... gosh... so tired.. i can imagine myself totally tired out..

i'm thinking of the strawberries in the fridge in the pantry.. heehee... frozen strawberries and sugar... yummy.. heehee... too bad no champange.. if not will be heaven... heehee..

called to make my appointment with Mask.. need to pamper myself.. going to browhouse(dunno how to spell lah) to do treading... shape my eyebrows.. den going for facial + massage... whoo... a total of $125 worth... heehee... but it's gonna be in the late afternoon at abt 4.30pm.. hope i remember to go down wor.. heehee...

i'm getting very irritated by someone.. who is asking me the same farking question everytime in the morning.. ARGH.... can't he bloody hell change his MO!!!!! God... i really felt like screaming at him.. ask me this ask me that.. + somemore today i was like bz... preparing my stuff for tomorrow's event.. and he still can ask me if i'm free to go out.. OMG... can't he take the freaking HINT??? i'm trying to be nice... but my limit is almost up... especially when i've told him i'm busy and my status is busy... Y DUN HE JUZ FUCK OFF?? *bad mood* i SHALL... BLOCK HIM~!!!!!!!!!!!! *pissed*

thinking about him juz pisses me off.. hope i dun be too irritated by him until i can't work .. i also hope that i won't be too tired by den... should i take my leave?? or should i clear my OIL?? or should i tahan and keep both my leave and OIL for my studies?? Hmmmm.. shall think abt it.. I NEED SOME PAMPERING~!!!!

No comments: