Monday, August 28, 2006

a good weekend

when was the last time i blogged?? mmm.. can't remember... hahaha

now i'm sitting in the office hugging the pillow which Koh gave me n serene... sniffing and blowing my nose off...

i'm sick yet i came to work.. kinda regret.. hahaha.. i've got the common sickness.. cough, flu n sore throat... sore throat not too bad liao...

my weekend is fun.. yet very tiring and sick... friday went out for dinner with Dalton, Koh n serene...

and it's all thanks to Dalton.. that i actually changed a new Hp... so now i got to eat grasss again... for the next few mths~!!!

my new Darling~!

yupZ.. i changed my phone to a E900... not too bad.. still getting used to the functions.. Dalton also bought E900 and he's like complaining about the phone.. heehee.. he actually was like trying to make me regret buying the phone... hahaha.. but too bad.. i never regret YET.. =P

got a bit of a sunbrurn.. funnie thing is.. only my chest area got it.. the rest of my body never... my arms my legs... never... was wearing a razor back top.. sleeveless with burms... i put the sun block on my arms only.. forgot to apply on my chest area... hahaha.. only realised it when i got home.. so funnie.. i showed serene n she burst up luffing... heehee

was already sick on sat when i went for the pond fishing competition.. was coughing n sneezing with my deep deep voice... that's where i got the sunburn from.. heehee..

saw a couple of cute guys.... tan n tall.. heehee..

Koh n i actually planned to go bladding on sat nite... den he asid.. let's call sing joo and ask him if he wants to go fishing at bedok jetty... n surprse surprise.. he said okie... heehee.. so called up serene and she also said okie... heeehe

so we 4 went to bedok jetty n fished the whole nite... belive?? heehee... i knocked out at 11.30pm.. serene also.. Koh pitch up the tent for us to sleep in.. and he came crawling in at 3.30am.. cos it was cold outside to sleep..

it was nice... could be nicer if i was not sick.. =) next morning.. went home at 10am.. took my bathe n crashed until 3pm.. heehee..

overall.. it was quite a good weekend.. i love my department colleagues... wat can i do without em?? heehee.. *grinZ* =D

No comments: