Friday, August 04, 2006

A summay of my Week..

i've not updated my blog for like 1 week already.. haha.. i was too lazy... okie.. a summary of my week at work..

last sat i CUT my freaking LONG hair.. hahaha.. think i cut 20cm off it~!!!! and i also did treatment.. spend a total of $70+ on my hair... it felt so much lighter.. i also juz realised today that my cousin Marie Ann also cutted her hair.. so Qiao... well.. people say i look younger and prettier... hahaha...

on Sun... my both parents especially my mom got a shock that i cut my hair.. cos i did not say anything about cutting it to her.. was only telling Jolene and Ernest that i wanna cut it.. my mom did not expect me to cut it so short too.. heehee.. my dad forced me to wake up so early in the morning to go to Mt Vernent? to pay my respects to my Grandfather, Charlie... dunno y my dad suddenly wanna go see him also.. after that went to Koh's recommendation of his wanton mee stall there to eat breakfast..

den my dad forced me to drive to Sengkang to St Anne's.. unfortunatedly it was their feast day and mass was still going on.. there was alot of traffic congestions... SO PEK CHEK man.. in the end dad took over the wheel while me n mom went to see my dearest grandfather... and grandmother.. everytime i go there to see him.. i'll hold back my tears... i miss him dearly... but i know he's in a better place.. he'll be with me where ever i go... after that went home n slacked the whole day..

on monday.. a lot of people said that i look different.. hahaha.. den went they realised that i cut my hair.. they asked me.. if everything okie?? why did i cut it so short... lol.. it's funnie.. juz told them i want a change... *grinZ*

on tueday.. my new boss Gunga came in.. tied my hair up in pig tails.. haha.. 1st thing koh said when he saw he was... KAWAII(cute in jap, dunno how to spell la)... haha.. he called me a Sha Gua Mei... haha.. went home in pig tails too.. haha..

wed was bored as hell... hahha... nutting much to update..

thurs had a staff cohesion with GM.. got BBQ dinner, games and lucky draw + celebration for the birthday babies...i was in the same group as GM.. and we won a game.. drinking same.. had to TA a WHOLE bottle of FREAKING BARCADI... so gassy man.. buai tahan.. drink some wine... after that in the office continue drinking coke.. was a bit high le.. took my bathe in the office.. den about 11.15pm?? shared a cab back with Koh.. and super tired.. was half asleep when i was replying Ernest's smses..

fri... today... meeting Theresa and Grace for dinner.. and it's time to go home n SLEEP~!!!!!! hee..

No comments: