Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pissed again with the asshole

i'm again pissed off with the same manager... i really cannot take it anymore.. i've decided to tell my HR manager that he is really out of line...

yes.. i may sometimes crack dirty jokes with Koh, Dalton, Serene and Cherie.. but it is jokes.. i DO NOT joke around with managers..

it's really WTF loh.. as a manager he is really stepping over the line le..

this is wat happen:

me at my workstation.. getting some stuff ready for Dalton...

he was standing at the counter near Cherie's old desk.. he was asking Koh if the Atrium lights needed to be turned on.. So after he finished talking to Koh.. he spoke to me..

HIm (in Chinese): Ni Hao Xiang Shou Le (U slim down ar?)

Me (also in Chinese): Mei you ar... Fei le (No ar.. i put on weight)

Him: Shou Le.. Ni Yi zian pi jiao fong man...

Me: ... -__________________________-"
after that i took my stuff and walked out.. ignored him...

mind you... Koh and Jac can be my witness.. cos they were there and they hear every word he said... it's like WTF.... TMD... KNN... CCB... KNN... i've kept it long enough.. i will go to my HR manager to tell her!!!! Things need to be done.. Why should the ladies in the company suffer because of him!

1 comment:

aud said...

yes. please go to ur HR now. or tmr.

just do it soon!