Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bz Weekend...

the last time i blogged i was feeling angry with the a**hole.. shan't let him ruin my day... my weekend was filled with activities...

On sat, was working half day.. after work.. went down to Suntec with Weiwen (he's also on Sat duty) to attend the movie treats event.. which is like cheap.. haha.. $30/couple inclusive of 1 large popcorn and 2 drinks for the couples.. and single tickets is priced at $16/person and inclusive of 1 regular popcorn and 1 drink.. and it's not 1 BUT 2 MOVIES... heehee... watched The Fast The Furious: Tokyo Drift and My Super Ex-Girlfriend... we (Me, Serene, Dalton, Koh, Meow Meow and Weiwen)sat in a row.. so funnie.. the Events Team 1st time watched movie together... heehee.. too bad Cherie did not joined us.. cos she watched the Tokyo Drift 3 times le..

I still prefer to watch Paul Walker on Screen.. he's like so much better den the guy in the Tokyo Drift.. and he can make me DROOL.. *grinZ* but the cars are lovely.. heart so pain when the bloody guy crashed the car... haiz..

after the show it was like about 7+pm le... we(Koh, Meow Meow, Serene and me)went to BK @ Raffles City to have dinner.. Weiwen went home to change cos he was going to meet his frens for a drinking cum birthday session.. While Dalton went to meet his 'ahem' fren.. heehee..

after that, Koh wanted to go for coffee.. but Meow Meow had to go home cos she was very tired... we went to the Toast & Coffee? at City Link Mall.. where.. i saw Jolene with her guy.. hahhaa.. wah liao.. i called out her name.. den she saw me.. she came over and wacked me wor.. Pain.... *sobZ* hahaha.. but i called her a BiTcH lah.. haha.. so fair.. hahahha... =P

after she left a while later.. Jo called me again.. told me that she saw Cherie.. also in Citylink Mall.. hahaha.. after she put down the phone with me.. i spotted Cherie also.. haha.. She was with Felica and Derrick(think he's a part-timer, working @ Adventures).. didn't stay long to talk.. cos she got KTV session.. so she left.. after laing our coffee.... we went to go play some games.. heehee.. Koh wanted to drift.. hahaa.. but too bad.. the shop close le.. so Boh Pian got to go home..

took MRT back and asked dad to pick me up from the station.. it was also den that me and Koh decided to meet at ECP to go blading(me) and cycling(Koh)... heehee.. i warned Koh that i did not know how to blade.. so he had to be very patient with me.. haha..

on a Sat there was like so many people.. Blading..Cycling... camping.. Fishing.. La Kopi... Drinking... so so so many people.. in the end. walked further down to the big big toilet there to put on my blades.. den tired to blade to the Chalets there.. haha.. where there was a straight road with no people.. so there is was trying not to fall.. heehee.. was joking with Koh.. cos he keep telling me not to lean too forward... told me that not that i want too.. but it's too heavy in front.. hahaha.. once i started laughing i'll start to "flap my wings" again.. heehee.. and i only fell once on my butt.. that was like nearly the end of my lesson.. heehee.. it's hard work wor.. not ez at all.. heehee.. but i'm glad that i've achieved something at least.. heehee..

On sun, after i woke up.. saw Koh online on MSN.. he asked me if i wanted to go n see ppl drift... haha.. was feeling so lazy... but den it's only going to be like once in a long while that i get to see people drift their cars in real life.. hahaha..

so we plan to meet at 1.30pm at Kallang... went i got off the bus.. Koh was there waiting for me.. 1st we saw cars rallying... actually.. we heard the motors of the bikes 1st.. after watching the cars do their rounds in the car park.. we den heard something more interesting.. the screeching of tires... heehee.. so went to the other carpark.. and we saw DRIFTING~!!!! OMG.. it's like WAH.. heehee.. called Cherie to see where she was.. but she was on her way home from a drinking session.. she heard the tires... she was like WAH... never tell her earlier.. cos she was at Pasir Ris... den she was on her way home le.. heehee.. took some pics n MMS her... heehee...

den walked around... i left at about 3.30pm.. very hot.. went to parkway to NUA... went home at 7pm.. took my bath and realised that i got a TAN~!!! Haiz.. no wonder i feel like i'm burning up.. hahaha.. was feeling damn tired.. think cos of the sun also.. opened a bottle of Breezer and finished half of it only... haha... fell asleep after that...

MOnday.. woke up to my dad's SMS.. he forgot i did not need to work.. wanted to buy lunch for Cherie but she said that everyone was in the office so.. next time.. haha.. mom called me.. asked me to meet her in Orchard.. so took my shower and headed down to Orchard.. went to have Tea at the tea Lounge at Copenhagen.. den we walked about n shopped also.. love to go shopping with mom cos she pay... or rather dad pay... cos heehee.. mom signed card.. heehee...

den it was time to meet cherie to get the tickets for the movie at Cathay.. walked about again.. den we went to Meridian to meet the 3 guys (Koh, Dal and Weiwen)to have dinner... den we walked back to Cathay... it was nice to hang out n luff and joke... and make fun of one another.. hee..

went to watch Click.. it was funnie... and at the end it was kinda touching.. kept crying during the last part... and when i think of the last part.. also can still cry... hahhaa... but it was good... =)

No comments: