Tuesday, July 04, 2006

2 be continued.. (Part 1)

wat was i doing this weekend.. on Friday i was off... cleared 8 hours off my OIL... stayed at home until about 3pm in the afternoon.. after which i went down to AMPI to make payment for my studies.. after that went to parkway to get some VCDs and my late brunch... den went back to do my jigsaw puzzle.. heehee...

after on in the night went for a drink while my parent had dinner at marine terrace... after tat drove home to catch my 9pm chinese show...

den on Sat was working half day... went to met Sheryl.. haha.. had to wait for a while.. cos she has with a client.. anyways... her name very nice to use.. hahaha... her other colleagues wanted to ask me to do their 'short' survey on savings... all i had to do was.. Oh.. i'm waiting for Sheryl.. hahaha.. den they leave me alone... was starving cos i didn't have breakfast and lunch.. so i went to Shi Lin and bought the XXL Chicken.. and started munching away... den went up to the HKG cafe at IMM(not as good as my hourse there) to get the ice milk tea.. den went down again to wait for her.. once she has finished with her client.. went lunch with her.. didn't eat.. cos the chicken was digesting.. haha...

den took a cab to Takashimaya to meet Jolene... so many people.. omg.. also they were celebrating the Singapore food festival.. saw the crabs dancing... hahaha.. so hilarious... from Taka... we walked around for a while.. den ended up at far east plaza... looked at some shoes.. didn't buy much.. cos there was nutting to buy also.. shoes all not very nice one.. saw a hollywood serect.. den decided to go for a manicure.. so we made an appointment.. which was delayed due to a customer who was late... -_________-"

by the time my nails was dried.. it was about 8pm... ya.. from 6.15pm all the way to 8pm... after doing our Mani.. we took a bus to Suntec to have our dinner over at Olio Dome.. Yummy.. haha.. had a craving for so long for my pasta... yummy... *slurp*...
to be continued.... have to go back n work now...

No comments: