Friday, July 14, 2006

wat a spoiler...

i was talking to Zhi Wei last night when i was on the way home from Bt Batok (BB).. went there to have dinner with Jac, Jeniffer and Cherie.. Went to Sakae Sushi for dinner den after that to Swansens for Ice cream..

on the way home in the cab.. smsed Zhi Wei.. who called me at abt 10.15pm.. talked to him all the way until 1+am in the morning.. so tired sia.. haha.. by the time i hit the sack was like 2+am.. could hardly get up this morning...

was telling Zhi Wei a bit about my childhood... the things my mom used to do.. and how we would argue.. well... we aruged in the cab today.. early in the morning.. everything was fine until we got into the cab...

and it all started bcos i had dinner outside with my colleagues and that my dad called me cos uncle alex, came over to do my insurance stuff.. she started off with you jolly well know that Uncle Alex is coming over to do your insurance.. WHY must you go out and have dinner? and i told her that.. i DID NOT know that he is coming over.. as my father did not tell me.. if he is coming over i won't go out for dinner, i would i fact go home. But since my father did not tell me about him coming over. So i juz went out for dinner. then she starts on y must i always go out for dinner.. it's like WTF.. can't i go out?? why is she making such a fuss? it's not my farking problem that her office colleagues excludes her from all this gatherings.... Pissed man...

spoil my whole day sia... thank god later i'm going fishing... hrumph...

No comments: