Thursday, July 13, 2006

Be Nice to me today.. or else...

currently... i'm still in a foul mood... i'm not going to take any nonsense from anyone.. and i mean anyone...


Cherie juz asked me to feed paper into the printer.. i'm not going to do it.. cos she didn't say the word PLEASE... i told her.. if she wants me to do something.. she got to say the word PLEASE... if not i'm not moving.. i'm not her maid.. i have NO obligations to DO things for her. i dun give a fuck i she's leaving for a better job better pay.. and she dun Shh me.. that's not going to help.. cos it juz irritates me MORE...


after i told her.. she told me.. den ask yr boss to tell you please.. u know wat i told her?? den he can wait.. cos i'm not doing it.. i'm not being selfish or anything.. in normal cases.. i'll juz do it.. but i'm not doing it today.. i'm in a FOUL MOOD...


so basically.. she's now sitting in front of the printer feeding it with paper... *smirk*

No comments: