Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yan Dao eh..

ARGH.... i wanted to hit myself today.. especially in the bus.... i was thinking when i left the house, wether i could get to get the yan dao who boards the bus at Homly Family there.. cos i was early today...
so when my bus came.. i saw my older eye candy in the bus.. haha.. both of these guys are tall.. slim.. nice built... nice shoes with black socks... and in business attire.. *starts drooling* but den hor... haiZ... the younger one more stylo one.. did not get up the bus... juz saw him crossing the road... but he did not run after the bus.. so haiz... there goes my yan dao kia... muhahahahha...
today went to collect my make over photos... heehee... brought the extra CD.. but den CD it's b4 they photoshop away my eye bags le.. muhahahha.. so i think i'll go back this weekend to do it.. *grinZ*

No comments: