Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm 22 years and 2 days old

i'm finally 22 years old.. OMG... aging already... this well.. i spend my birthday quietly... on the 28th.. i went to Mirama Hotel's Jap restraunt to have dinner with my fellow department colleagues... Boss not invited.. =X haha... we wanted to have an atmosphere where by there is no office talk but loads of crappy talks... lol


the food was good... the Sashimi... So FRESH!!!! *slurp* for $30+++ i think it's quite reasonable.. somemore got 2 complimentary soups... 1 is the teapot soup.. and the other one was a Nabe (i'm not scolding bad word hor)... had hot sake... didn't like it.. the achlol was damn strong.. haha... only had less den half of the small cup... *grinZ* Dal said that later wanna contiune at the wine Bar... we all look at him.. hahaha... macham he siao like that... hahaha... they gave me my pressie... a jigsaw puzzle of chip and dale sleeping.. heehee... thanks GUYS!!!!!!

took a cab home.. took my bathe and started doing the jigsaw puzzle... haha... did up the borders den i went to sleep... but b4 that... my darling of a cousin Theresa called me all the way from Doha to wish me happy birthday!!!! =D paiseh i didn't call u on yours.. owe u a treat when u come back k???
den next was Vanessa... sweet of her to remember my birthday!! Ger got time ask me go out k??

darling Candice... whose birthday was a day b4 mine..

den My other cuzzie... Mossie Boy... my biao Di... marc's Bro...

the next few smses i got was when i woke up for work/during work/after work...

Zhi wei smsed me too.. and disturbed me.. bleahZ... but thanks for the sms birthday muckz.. haha..

next was Yi Jie, my PAP cum primary school mate.. haha.. he wished me in advance on his on birthday which was on the 27th.. den again on my bithday itself...
Aud send me a MMS pic which she took doing a dinner we had at Swiss Culture.. haha.. of me eating the cheese fundue.. haha..
Den it was Daniel's turn.. haha.. he says he will take me out to have a good lunch or dinner.. haha.. must make sure wor... =X

den Bingyu... my pri school best mate and sister... =D when u free we meet up k?? long time never see u le..

Den maverick MSN me...

so did Peili!! girl.. congrats on your 2nd kid... =)

Ah joe.. also remembered... haha.. so sweet... bleahZ.. =P

Jolene sms was a bit scary... muhahahahha... she mms me a doggie with a rose.. den there was a voice singing happy birthday.. muhahahahha... hahaha... thanks girls... *muckZ*
i was a bit tat dissapointed that he didn't sms me to wish me... but i knoe that he's buzy in camp... i am contented with my birthday this year.. even if it's simple... compared to last year's..
During lunch time i went to IMM to meet up with Sheryl for lunch... den after she went back to work.. i went to Bangawan Solo to buy mybirthday cake with compliments from my company.. even though i had to come out some money.. but well.. haha.. better den nothing right??? Ah koh was telling me to hurry up and choose a cake.. juz any cake.. i'm juz choosing a cake and not a husband.. muhahhaha... y he said that was b'cos i didn't know wat cake i want.. also dunno how the cake taste like.. haha.. finally choose a Chocolate one..
went back to office.. and told Serene, Dal and Koh, Chew Lian, Gary, Rachel.. 4pm cut cake.. ahaha.. cos tea time ma... haha.. den at 4pm.. we prepared the cake.. and made earl gray ice lemon tea!!! heehee... total there was 8 of us in the pantry with the door close.. hahaha... gave a slice of cake to GM.. =)

Oh yar.. guess where i went for dinner?? haha.. me went to Maxwell market.. Dad n Mama was surprised that i choose Maxwell market... haha... hey thought that i would want to go and have some thing expensive.. like steak or something.. well.. i was thinking of 3 options.. haha...

  1. Maxwell Market
  2. Maritime House
  3. The Shi Lin Taiwan Snack

in the end choose Maxwell Market.. had the usual Porridge... den had the guo tie and a red bean pancake... washed down with 1 honey red tea with pearl.. haha..

after that went to collect my new specs at tanjong Katong there... oh.. i still wearing my old specs.. hahhaa.. my contact lenses not ready yet... so still got to wait.. got the Daily Focus Toric one.. people ask me y i dun wear contacts.. well.. cos i lazy.. hahaha... and also i dun like to poke my eye with my finger... lol...

No comments: