Monday, July 17, 2006

fishing

Mmm... on friday after work at about 10.30pm.. Me, Serene and Koh went down to the Marina Fishing Pond.. all 3 of us took our bathes in the office.. haha.. was kinda tired cos the night b4 was up chatting with Zhi Wei until about 1+am..

anyways.. we 3 took a cab there... met Sing Joo there and Xiao Koh... 3 of the guys started to fish.. which we girls lighted up the mosquitoes coils... well.. Ah Koh tried to teach us how to cast.. Serene managed to do it.. haha.. i failed... she got more experience den me though.. haha..
at abt 2+am in the morning.. Koh went to tie the hammocks up for us girls.. haha.. he also taught us how to get into the hammocks and how to get out.. haha.. at about 4+am me n serene me went to lala land.. slept until 7am.. haha.. den finally totally got up when Sing Joo said.. Qi Lai La... haha.. i really think that sleepin in a hammock is like a cocoon... haha.. too bad didn't take any pics.. of us sleeping in the hammock.. the cam in my bag lah.. so fa man to get out of the hammock to take it.. haha.. in other words i was too lazy... muhahaha
in total the guys caught 4 or 5 fishes lah.. dunno wat red fishy thingy... den got some promfets and a Kim Bak Loh (sea bass i think).. i was still stoning away when we walked out to grab a cab... 4 of us shared 1 cab (forgot to mention that xiao koh went home at abt 5+, he cycled home, Yes HE DID).. dropped serene off at shenton way there.. den i went back with to Koh's place there to have wan ton mee after that asked dad to pick me up to go home.. where i took my bathe n DROPPED into bed... slept all the way until 5pm when dad woke me up to go to Melvin's 21st birthday celebration..
my ass of a cousin is in the army.. omg.. and he never go BMT... go straight to the jurong camp and become clerk... all because when he bleeds.. the blood cannot stop... even SAF also dun wanna take the responsibility to look after him.. muhahhaa... they dun wan him to stay in camp.. they send him home everyday... hahaha...
anyway.. the kopitiam there the zhu chao not bad... heehee... and i managed to nibble on some crab meat.. thank chek chek!!! Y i only can nibble on crab meat... cos i'll alligic to the crab shell... the meat i can eat... heehee.. so lucky hor me?? NOT REALLY ar... since den.. my parents REFUSED to order crab le... *sobZ* so sad... cos they refused to crack the shell and get the meat out for me... sob sob.. haiz... anyways.. heehee.. i missed the crab meat taste...
after that dinner, went back to his house to cut the cake.. and take some pics.. after that went home.. but 1st send my auntie kim, my ah ma and my cousin home 1st.. wanted to drive home la.. but den again was feeling kinda lazy...
oh ya... in my cousin's hse.. he smsed me.. asked me how i was and wat i was doing.. so i replied.. normally i'll put this --> =) smiley after the sentence.. but i could not be borthered anymore.. MOVE ON TIME~!!!! okie.. i'm juz being mean lah.. well.. it's a crush... so ya.. can still be frens lah.. hey i'm still friendly... okie.. not really anymore.. =D
Sunday went to town to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean.. but sold out... OMG.. go Cathay also Sold out.. in the end go PS the auto ticketing machine and bought my tickets at tiong bahru plaza... muhahha.. after that hopped into the cab and rushed over...
after the show.. went to walk walk for a while den bought a bag.. ya.. another bag again..
will contiune again.. koh juz asked me to copy all his number for him.. cos he hp dided again.. muahhhaa

No comments: