Monday, November 28, 2005

got the JoB

I've finally got a job.. after almost half a year?? haha.. well.. no.. i was not down on luck.. was juz taking a break.. a long long break.. a very well deserved break.. went for the pre medical check up.. and x ray.. i'm still so tired.. didn't sleep well last night.. kept drifting in and out of sleep.. went to cherie's house to stay.. cos no ones home.. + her house was so much nearly to the work place..

going to start work this coming thursday.. so fast hor?? haha..

i guess i will be going to work with my dearest mother... hope she does not nag me to death... heehee.. *grinZ* can i request that we all move to the West??? since all 3 of us will be working in Jurong Area?? haha.. Doubt my parents will wanna move.. dad juz loves the east.. y?? cos it's not as polluted as the west.. keke..

yawnZ.. so tired... Ooooohh..... I cannot be A POOR TAI TAI le~!!!!! *sob sob*

No comments: