Thursday, December 01, 2005

1st day of work

okie.. overall my new colleagues are not too bad.. friendly as well as helpful... well.. at least to my department one lah.. my executive and the senior events officer is not in the office today.. so i was spared.. =X according to cherie..

came to work with mom.. took a bus to capitol building den took cab over... mom dropped me off after the round about near Chervons and all i had to do it to cross the overhead bridge... bought coffee for Cherie and tea for myself... we both realised that we both wore the same pair of heels... lol... went up to the office n settled in at my desk...

den soon after thaT went to walk around with Jacqueline to get to know the place better as well as to meet the other people.. Ohhh.. so many new names to remember... oh well.. will try to remember as many as possible.. ; )

my computer is like so empty.. nutting one.. email 2molo den i know wat is my email add.. my phone needs to be reset.. cos the voice mail is still the ex excutive's one.. nutting much to do.. got some events coming up.. so got to work on Sat.. 1st one will be next sat..
2molo will be a slightly busier day den today... =)

No comments: