Saturday, November 26, 2005

Long time never wake up this early le..

yesterday i went for the interview.. while making my way there was thinking to myself.. how are they going to survive??? reason being.. it's in a industrial area~!!! I'm not being mean or sarcastic.. but it's the truth.. they wanna sell pasta, sandwiches n soup to those software, IT programmers and engineers .. OMG.. from the type of people coming into the building after i got there for my interview.. they were mainly Indians and Chinese.. and a few caucasians..

in the interview was casual.. tried to get there as early as possible.. cos i dun wan to see all the shareholders.. very stress.. but too bad for me lah.. halfway thru the interview.. they came.. cos they had to pray for success.. total there were 5 shareholders.. 3 guys n 2 girls.. the boss.. looked like Johnathan.. my ex boss in 1B.. only a bit plumper den him.. and he's more tan.. gosh.. if they wanna to pray at 10.. den y was my interview schedule at 10am?? thank god i reached there like half an hour earlier.. a bit kaisu lah.. but.. also i dunno how far i was suppose to walk.. anyway.. being earlier is better den being late.. =)

overall the interview was okie.. the pay was miserable.. $800 for full time.. a bit disappointing.. but well.. it's a 5 day week job.. from 0730 - 1730 / 1830... there's like only 9 tables.. and it's like self service.. area is very small.. for those who have come to my house b4.. the size is about the same as the area from my room door to the master bedroom.. uniform wise is pants n a t-shirt or a shirt.. n flat shoes.. lol.. (cos i was wearing heels lah)..

after the interview.. i tried to walk to paya lebar mrt station... but i realise that i could not.. cos of some construction going on there.. while walking there.. Adrian called me.. for wat?? u ask?? to ask me if i wanna go Zouk.. eh.. call so early to ask me go clubbing.. thank goodness.. i was already awake.. imaging if i was still sleeping.. he sure kanna from me one.. idiot.. anyway.. told him dun think I'll be going.. too tired.. ya.. i told him i was too tired.. cos i woke up so early.. 0650.. long time never wake up so early le.. haha...

took a cab home.. den fell asleep.. haha.. was late for my appointment with Mag.. sorry ar.. hee.. rushed over to meet them.. haha.. on the way there.. i saw Mr Hoo.. Winston Hoo.. a ex trainer from shatec.. he was one of my FnB manager in OCBC Executives' Club.. we both went HELLO... den continued walked.. i can't stop there to talk to him leh.. was late liao.. hahaha.. too bad for him la.. he seems happier.. hahaha..

smsed Cherie that i saw him.. den she told me that he opened a pub in Meridian.. okie la... not bad la.. cos half of the tainers in school likes to drink.. haha.. think it's their passion n their hobby... well.. most of the FnB tainers anyway.. haha..

walked to Bestway building.. and when i got there.. Mag, Feibian, Pei Pei n Grace <--- Grace's my junior.. was like already finishing.. so i didn't have lunch.. haha.. so talked to them... den they told me that Iqbal left to join an events company.. dunno wat on wheels company.. they said that he was having fun there.. so good for him~!!!! Grace said that she will continue on with her attachment there until the contact expires.. Grace 加油~!!! dun give up.. still got another 7 months.. =)

told Mag that after her exams let's go drinking.. hahah.. which means pubbing time~!!! i've not gone clubbing or pubbing for like almost a month.. of cos i drank la.. haha.. a bit nia.. think must start drinking at home again.. haha.. yeah.. can't wait.. hee...

called Daniel to see if he wanna go for a coffee or lunch.. he said he can only go for a coffee cos his boss is going to bring them out for lunch.. so met him at HAN's at Robinsons Centre... i think... we talked about wat i was doing.. n how's life for me.. haha.. basically.. everyone would want my life at this moment lah.. haha.. and he agreed.. lol.. told him he seems slimer.. not so big size anymore.. haha.. he said maybe cos he was working hard.. haha.. soon after that.. his colleague came down to tell him that they were ready to go for lunch... so off he went.. and i went home..

after i got home.. in the evening.. Chervon's called.. and asked me to come down for an interview.. yeah.. will try my best to get the position there lah.. dad told me since Chervon's called.. might as well go n try.. the cafe.. just tell them i have an other interview... well.. it makes sense though... anway the cafe, Brian, said that he will call me back if i got the position.. so until now.. still no news from them.. so i guess.. i can fang xin to go to the interview on monday... =)

damn it.. forgot that mom's on leave.. so i got to take MRT there for an interview.. haiz.. oh well.. i'm independent.. *winkZ*

No comments: