Wednesday, November 23, 2005

cold cold cold...

okie.. found out from Mr Lin De.. that the VCD for the Myth is out.. he also told me that i'll cry... heehee... but i can say.. i did not.. not sad one leh.. haha.. think he must be pulling my leg... hurmph...

today the whole day was raining.. from the time i got up until dinner time.. omg.. so cold... woke up den went for my driving.. long time since i've drive in rainy weather.. haha.. but quite fun la.. hope i can pass on my 2nd test...

anyway.. after my lesson.. took a cab down to parkway.. went to buy the VCD.. den went to buy my lunch n some vege for dinner.. berrr... it's cold.. came home.. went to find my sweater n put it on le..

had my lunch while i watched the vcd.. not too bad la.. was watching halfway when mom came back.. hahaha.. i was suppose to cook.. but in the end she did the cooking.. cos i too bz trying to finish off the movie.. heehee...

gosh.. i'm a bit hungry.. had the urge to go to the hongkong cafe... but now raining again.. haiz.. think i'll past... =(

No comments: