Friday, November 18, 2005

my new babies

I bought my blades le... heehee.. so happy... got 20% off somemore.. but dunno if the brand can make it ma.. hahaha... didn't buy the knee n elbow pads... maybe i'll go n buy them... think it's a good investment... haha.. if not go see the doc will cost more...

bought them at Royal Sporting House... asked one of the staff to intro to me.. cos i know nuts about them.. hahaha.. went with Vanessa.. go shopping.. pei her go look for her agent... who was late n did not even sms or call her... Wat the hell man... no cow sense one.. my god...

went to Kenny Rogers for lunch den walked around b4 going to see her agent... den after that we went to Marina Square... walked around again... went for tea at coffee club.. had strawberry garden tea.. think my strawberry tea is more fragrant den theirs.. n more xiang somemore.. after that went to buy the blades.. i did not want to carry it around... heavy leh...

after buying my new babies.. we went to one fullerton's bakerzin to sit down n relax.. had tea again.. this time had camomile tea.. calms n relaxes u.. as well as make u sleep better.. heehee... called dad when i was on the was to the mrt station.. so that he can come n pick me up.. heehee... vanessa keep saying i should not buy the blades today.. den i told her.. if i dun buy i won't ever buy it... so case close.. muahhahaha....

now all i need to do is to find someone to pei me go blade as well as to teach me.. heehee...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice ma?? heehee..

No comments: