Thursday, November 03, 2005

SeLaMaT HaRi RaYa~!!!

Wishing all my Malay Friends SELAMAT HARI RAYA~!!!

wanted to go down to town to repair my phone.. my thank goodness the buttons can work.. now the only thing which is all so wrong with my phone is that it can't be charged~!!!!! ARGH... omg.. that's like the 2nd most important thing after the buttons.. OMG.. hopefully.. i pray.. really hard.. that 2molo my phone can be charged in the morning.. after i wake up.. *kneels down n prays* den i dun need to go service my phone..

Went for my 1st driving lesson after failing the 1st TP... muahhahaha.. thank goodess i can still drive... mind u.. i'm driving a manual car.. not auto hor.. haha.. n i still can park~!!!! i still remember how too~!!!! hee... hee.. *grinZ*

okie.. went to Shanez place for dinner.. cos she invited me over for Hari Raya.. hee.. met XQ at Kebangan Mrt Platform b4 heading down to Aljunied Mrt.. asked XQ if she remembered how to walk to her house.. she told me that she could not remember.. haha.. so i had to try to remember.. almost got lost.. cos the place changed a lot.. the blocks all upgraded.. but heng heng.. can still remember.. was suppose to meet weiling there too.. but she had something on.. so we were to meet her at Shanez place.. dinner was yummy.. hee.. shouts out to Shanez: SHANEZ.. THANKS FOR DINNER AR... *grinZ*

walked back to the mrt station with XQ called vanessa.. thought can go coffee with her.. but she never pick up her phone.. she called me back while i was waiting for my train back home.. thank goodness i did not go down with XQ ar.. cos she was going to work until 10pm.. dad picked me up from the MRT.. den came home to slack n upload the pic which we took in Shanez house..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sec School Pals.. Pal 4ever~!!!

No comments: