Thursday, February 01, 2007

Random Post

It's Michelle's last day today.. wished her all the best and asked her to stay in touch with us.. didn't know her that well within these 3 months... maybe i'm not too friendly enough... not enough energy to be friendly lah... muhahahha... i'm full of excuses... lol...

i have been feeling very tired after work... it's like my energy has been zapped up... by wat?? i dunno?? School?? Exams?? Mental Stress??

i need to go away for a holiday... a darn well deserved break... but i can't... my leave is all reserved for my exams... which half the time now is on a weekday... damn fucking lame...but what to do... i'm the one who choose this path... rather i'm the one whom follow this path... so got to stick with my decision...

i know i'm the lowest paid person in the team... but i'm not making any noise... cos currently i'm studying... and if i don't perform up to standard.. i'm the one at fault...

there's so many places where i want to go.. i want to go to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Europe, Koh Samui, Phuket, Sydney, go back n visit Turkey, New Zealand, US.... so many places... so little time... and money...

anyone wants to sponsor me after my studies to go travelling?? Contact me hor?? =P

No comments: