Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Irritable Mood

Snakey has been irritating me recently.. maybe it's juz me.. i shall ignore him for a few days... and when i feel better i'll start being nice to him again... i dunno if it's PMS... but recently i'm in a very BiTcHy mood... Theresa's in a Grouchy Mood... and i'm in a BitChy Mood.. so she calls me Ms Bitchy.. while i call her Ms Grouchy... Muahhahahhaa... =D waiting for her to come back from Doha... den we shall have a Vday dinner together.. muhahahah... ; )

Mom n dad going away on Sat.. but too bad for me.. they're taking the car.. SIANZ ar... This Sat i'm on duty... got to take public transport... so sad... so SianZ...

HAIZ...

Finally the proposal for the D&D can be signed... hope there's no more other request.. i got classes coming up soon... hopefully i cleared all my bridging classes already... and i hope i can go thru this round of core modules... out of 3 classes... 2 are Marketing... and Marketing is not my strongest subject... I got Management of Human Resources, International Marketing and Integrated Marketing Communications.... i think Daddy would love this 2 subjects... oh well... just have to bite my books.. pull my hair and get through it...

No comments: