Monday, February 12, 2007

Invasion!!!!

i forgot to write this down last night.. was too tired to remember until now...

my dearest Uncle and Aunt has got my BLOODY house KEYS!!!! Why on earth did my father ever do that???? OMG...

they wanted to bring some Chinese New Year goodies over to my place which my grandmother has given to us.. My dearest Aunty smsed me saying that she got the house keys and that they are coming over.. like WTF... they invited themselves over??

Can't they give me the respect of coming when i am at least at home??? Noooooo... They had to come when no one is around... and she had to me so kay poh to close the backdoor for me n latch it... I dun think my mom even knows that they have the house keys!!!!

My father is sooooo gonna get it from me when he comes back!!!

No comments: