Monday, February 26, 2007

My Chinese New Year (1st 3 days)

Eve of CNY
This CNY was not the same.. juz did not feel the same lah.. my mom went abit crazy.. came home in a temper after marketing... started screaming n shouting at me... den went back to her room slamming the door... after a while she came out crying and screaming... saying that she's not the bloody maid in the house.. i did not say that she is.. neither did my dad... i juz /ignore her... walked into my room.. on my lappie and started to watch James Bond.. while she went around throwing things from the fridge onto the floor... against my door.. dunno for wat also.. at the same time shouting something which i did not really pay attention... James Bond more exciting lah...

den suddenly she started hammering on my door.. screaming where's her beef... cos we were suppose to have beef steamboat for dinner that night...so i paused my show and walked out of my room... and started searching for the beef... actually forgot where i threw the beef... haha... i only remembered that i did not throw it into the freezer... finally found it... it was kinda hilarious... thinking back... mom screaming WHERE'S MY BEEF..... muhahahhaa...

of cos i did not laugh lah... cos got a bad tempered mother behind me... after finding the beef.. i helped her cut some of the vegetables for the Lo Hei.. and for the dumplings.. which my mom is contributing for the family cohesion the next day...

dinner was usual... the small chit chat.. this and that... received quite a bit of Chinese new Year greetings from my friends... and family... finally fell asleep at about 2 in the morning..

CNY
next day woke up at 11+.. my mom calls that late.. kept grumbling that we had to go to 2 places and that i still can sleep until so late... of cos lah~!!!! PH leh... can sleep why not sleep?? so long never sleep in so late le.. so happy to sleep leh... after washing up... went to change and off we went to my grandmother's house.. or can say my cousin's hse.. cos my grandmother lives with her..

we reach there about 12+.. my cousin was still sleeping... not yet wake up... her husband was awake and was going to work... i saw my bloody ass of a relative (the one whom came into my house with the house key) there already... could not really be bothered to talk to her.. den she went and insulted me.. telling me to go and slim down and that i was fat... i told her rather rudely that i loved to be fat... and walked off into the kitchen to help my Grandmother dish out the soup and rice.. i wanted to say.. why don't you look into the mirror and slim down yourself 1st.. i think you are FAT TOO!!! i tell u.. if i have said that... all hell will break loose loh... i simply refused to spoil my day... went to have lunch cooked by my grandmother... rice.. the neoh hiang, soup, slices of abalone.. simple but nice.. but hor.. i think the standard of my grandmother's neoh hiang has dropped a lot ar... cos this type round got yam in there de... Eeeeee..... went i left the house i also did not say bye to her... waste of my breathe only...

went home n help mom fry the dumplings... i half fry half watch tv... den mom got du lan again... anyway... wat's new? muhahaha... after that changed and got ready to go to Cousin's Theresa and Audrey's house... all the families were there already... we were the last to arrive... as in my mom's Generation lah.. not my Generation...

the weather was hot hot hot... lucky my uncle got some fans... saw Mabel... and her bf... Theresa was saying that alot of people thought that he was her bf... muhahaha.. Marc was wondering when the blackjack table will come out... haha.. he's feeling restless.... fingers all itching to have a go...

Edwin or rather Winky (Sounds like wat we call him lah!) was the bartender.. while his wifey Christina was the waitress... Winky was making drinks for all whom request... muhahah.. after a while he also went to play blackjack...

Theresa's fren from Qatar came to pass her something... suddenly there was a kind of tension in the house... den i was told that Gracie had a relationship with him... and that it was now over... Mabel, Aud and Theresa were worried that Gracie will do something stupid... but thank god she never lah.. the guy also a bit worried... but he's gentleman enough to go say hi to her.. and also before he left to say bye...

that's when Gracie started drinking... A LOT... until she became tipsy... and a bit drunk.. okie.. not a bit.. but very drunk... until she dunno what she's doing... all i can say is.. that's not the way to do things lah... not very right to throw her face in front of the uncles and aunties.. in front of the cousins still okie.. but not in front of your elders lah.. very tiu lian leh...

another thing is that... after the guy has left... i think Gracie started calling him.. and smsing him.. and i don't think that he was replying to her smses and picking up her calls... Theresa's hp was left on the blackjack table while she was in her room on the computer (which i did not know, until much later.. cos she was behind the door), Gracie picked up Theresa's hp when it rang (SMS lah) and started to read the msg... den she used theresa's hp to call that guy (i think so lah, who else can she call?) Me and Mabel was looked at each other... den i went to look for theresa and Audrey...

when i finally found theresa... and told her wat Gracie has done.. she was like.. OMG... and she asked me to try to take back her hp... so i waited until Gracie finished with the hp before i took it away from her... Gracie i think went into a state of depression after the breakup.. den at 11pm.. Gracie wanted to go home... actually she was suppose to stay over at Theresa and Aud's hse... but she kept disappearing... until the 2 of them very worried... in the end... i gave up playing my blackjack and send her home... drove all the way to hougang.. while on the way to Gracie's place.. Aud who was with me call Jac and asked her to come down to pick her up...

2nd day of CNY
Slacked the whole day at home... so shiok~!!!
went to do research for my assignment...

3rd day of CNY
was invited to go to Madza Chew's house... waited for my dad to come back with the car b4 driving over to Snakey's hse to pick him up.. den Went over to Mazda Chew's house over in AMK... past by JW's house... reminded me of the past.. haha..

thank god, i found Mazda's block without much trouble.. Snakey did not want to go up... think he dun want to see Nest ba.. lucky he did not go up also lah... hahah... cos Nest was already there... stayed there and saw my ex classmates... den we started to play blackjack.. den it started to rain.. soon after... i had to leave.. cannot leave poor snakey downstairs for too long.. so poor thing...

After meeting up with Snakey again... we went to Upper Pierce Reservoir to walk for a while... never been there before... but the road so winding... den only 1 lane de... stress to drive there... also saw a lot of moneys there... a lot of cars stop to feed the monkeys even though there are signs saying DO NOT FEED THE MONKEYS... had to over take those idiots...

did not stay there too long.. cos can feel the evaporation from the ground.. so hot... den Snakey brought me to have Shanghai Dumplings... not too bad... had the Hot and Sour Soup... Fried Dumplings, Xiao Long Pao and Chili dumpling.. nice nice..

after that we went to see flowers... den went to Bishan CC the Dome for coffee... den it was time to go home... send Snakey home 1st... before i headed home...

No comments: