Friday, June 23, 2006

Wat's wrong with her??

i don't know wat's wrong with my mother these days.. she's juz finding fault with me.. wanted to pen my thought yesterday but was too busy.. getting ready for my Weekend Bazaar this coming Sat..
on Wed she was kind enough to let me watch my CSI show on AXN.. after my show she asked me to change to channel 1 (starhub shows the world cup on this channel).. which i did.. but the match either was in half time or finished as it was the advertisment.. after changing the channel i went back to my room.. and as i was walking back to my room i heard her say to my dad.. I TOLD HER TO CHANGE TO CHANNEL 1 AND SHE NEVER! hELLO... i can hear u... i u-turned back to her room.. and b4 i said anything.. my dad told her.. it's Channel 1.. and i said.. i've already changed the channel to 1 wat.. and i did not say it nicely.. i was in a foul mood when she accused me of not changing the channel.. WTF man.. wanted to tell her.. please open your eyes and check 1st b4 accusing me of any wrongdoings!!!!! so angry man.. after that i stormed out of her room into mine n slam the door...
totally pissed with her.. i also realised one thing.. everytime when it's near my birthday.. or on my birthday itself.. she'll find fault with me.. i find it very sad.. very hurting.. i think for my past 3 or 4 birthdays.. at night.. i'll be crying in bed.. all becaused of her.. i don't want to argue with her i dun wish to be hurt... i sometimes wished i was far far away.. from here.. from everyone.. hiding in my little space.. in my own little spot.. where i won't be hurt..
that night i dreamt of my late grandfather's old house.. dreamt that i was in a car.. and that somebody took me there.. and den i started crying... i could feel that i was really crying.. and i can't seem to stop.. can't remember wat happen next after that.. i only know that i'm tired... really tired...

No comments: