Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bad Weekend due to a Farked up Family

okie.. overall the trip for the Genting trip is so so.. not too good or too bad.. well.. all i can say is.. i'm NEVER going to Genting on a weekend... OMG... the crowds is TERRIBLE... i think that wat's make the overall trip BAD...

Did not take any pics this time round... not much to take anyway.. muhahaha... on the 1st day we got there.. it was like chaos... sooooo many people.. we had Kenny Rogers and i was pissed off with 1 couple and their kid… I was mean… very mean… I knoe that I’m mean but I can’t helped it… cos I was in serious PMS mood.. think Dalton and Cherie was also shocked at me lah… but hey.. I can be a bitch when I want too hor..

We were standing in line waiting for a table at Kenny Rogers.. their system in Genting a bit farked up lah.. dunno izit wait to be seated or free seating… anyway.. we asked and den was told that we need to wait.. so we waited.. we waited for like about 10 mins and still waiting.. den got this couple with a kid.. mom was like carrying the kid.. dad was pushing the pram.. he langa the pram on my feet… I was like OUCH….
Den he turn around and say Sorri Sorri… omg.. I glared at him… I was already quite hot liao.. as in angry for waiting and no one is like caring.. the dad den walked in and wanted to find a seat… I was feeling so pissed that I went behind him and said: “ Excuse ME.. WE ARE QUEUING UP FOR A SEAT. PLEASE QUEUE UP BEHIND US!!!!!” den the dad went out.. the next bloody thing happen was that.. that BLOODY FAMILY went in from another side… which is not the main entrance… and plonked themselves down at a empty table… WAH…. I freaking PISSED man… 1st I already told that MAN that we were queuing up and that we were the next customers to get a seat… 2nd he rammed that pram onto my feet… I was PISSED OFF~!!!!!! I went up to the guy wearing a Red Shirt (other were wearing black) and told him… “EXCUSE ME, BUT WE HAVE BEEN QUEUING HERE FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY. AND THAT FAMILY JUZ CAME IN FROM THE SIDE AND TOOK THAT TABLE. I DON’T THINK IT’S FAIR!!! DO YOU MIND IF YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.” I said that in a very loud voice… so a lot of people turned their head towards me.. and I dun freaking care… the guy den went up to that family and told them to start queuing…. Muhahahahaha… by that time.. the queue was quite long liao.. serves them right… so they had to get up and leave.. but before leaving the Dad looked at him.. and i TIAO him.. *hurmph*
they went somewhere else to eat.. ha… serves them bloody right… Dalton told me that normally he would have let that family go.. I looked at Dalton and told him.. that father was the same one which I told him that we were queuing up and he’s the same one which rammed the pram onto my leg.. den Dalton said.. den nvm loh.. I dun give a damn if your kid is small and is hungry.. other people is also hungry and is also queuing up for a table… Dun step on my toes.. or in this case ram the pram on my toes.. I’ll be a bitch if I want too.. *hrumph*

No comments: