Wednesday, June 21, 2006

... =^_^= ...

I'll be going to look at the pics 2molo.. dunno how will it turn up... asked Serene to go with me.. =D It's my Birthday present to myself... sad rite.. oh well.. wat to do.. no bf to pamper me.. so i'm pampering myself...
Well.. last night was interesting.. cos Koh's twin brother came down to the office... and 3 of us walked to the MRT together.. both were cheeky and witty... even if they are twins.. i think i can be able to tell them apart from each other.. =D juz be more observant can le.. but for the both of them i cannot relie on the voice speech pattern.. cos both of them the same de... scary.. haha.. esp when u standing between them and they start speaking to each other... hahahaha...
i think i'm going to be a wee bit anti social.. going to rot at home.. unless i go out for movies.. clubbing will be cut down (has already been cut down!!).. maybe more coffee sessions.. mmm... oh well.. going to start school in July... dunno how will it be... heard from Lena that APMI is a lot tougher den ACPE.. it's a challenge but i will work hard to earn this degree.. will work hand in hand with Fu, Kel and Marian.. Dunno if Shirley joined the course not.. i think the chances of her joining the course is kinda high.. lol.. oh well.. will stick with my mates from Sha.. =)

No comments: