Friday, January 20, 2006

working on a sunday..

Can u believe at i'm in the office on a sunday?? Muhahahaha... i myself also believe too.. but wat to do.. hope i can get another OIL.. =P heehee...

we have to print the tickets for the carnival ourselves.. n how many tickets are there to be printed?? it's 2000 tickets.. putting the 250gms paper into the printer 1 by 1... den cutting out the tickets.. den perforating.. after that is stamping the serial number on the tickets... den it's stapling the tickets together.. dunno how many in a booklet though.. going to be another production line.. and there is only going to be 3 of us.. Dalton... Koh... and me.. cherie n serene have something on... so it's up to us to JIA YOU~!!!! *grinZ*

I finally left the office at abt 7.30pm... Dalton told me to take cab back.. den claim on Tues.. took cab to parkway to tapau my dinner.. heehee.. 2molo they still have to continue doing the production line.. think we really can become printing company liao.. =P

on another note.. i'm seriously thinking of cancelling my blog on the MSN Spaces.. only leave the photo album.. i'm beginning to be lazy.. *BleahZ*

No comments: