Tuesday, January 03, 2006

1 extra holiday...

Today was off.. my OIL due for my sat work.. which was the countdown party in the club... not too bad.. haha.. got an extra day off.. Aud was askin me y i never go out?? or rather.. WHY AM I AT HOME??!?!?!?!?! lol..

well.. i did get out of the house.. to have lunch with my dad... he on half day forced leave.. left the house to go to work in the morning and den came back in the afternoon..

we went to Jack's Place @ Parkway to have lunch.. long time never go there liao.. heehee.. had the set lunch.. dad had the fish.. while i had the steak.. got mixed up with the dates.. thought today was wed.. not Tuesday.. the waitress a bit RUDE.. dad wanted to order the fried chicken.. which was wed's meal.. den she told us CHICKEN?? TODAY TUESDAY.. NOT WEDNESDAY.. damn rude.. how can she treat customers like this.. no common sense.. if i was her.. i would say it differently.. eg.. i'm sorry Sir.. but today is a Tuesday.. the fried chicken is on Wednesday.... doesn't it sound so much better??? omg.. wanna slap her liao.. dad said.. let them cook.. den complain.. if not dunno wat they do to the food.. fine.. den she went to get our cutlery.. she wan to me niao with me.. i be niao with her.. Humph... i checked the fork, steak knife, soup spoon, side plate.. so far everything was clean... only the napkin was dirty.. Humph... dun be rude to me.. if u r.. i'll make life HELL.. juz a tiny spot n u have to change.. it wsa another waiter who change the napkin for me.. of cos.. i was not rude to him la.. cos he not rude to me ma.. bleah.. i very fair one hor.. of cos i also kindly pointed out the stain on the napkin to him to prove that it is DIRTY~!! wanted to give dad a treat.. but he wanted to pay by card.. okie lo.. next time.. bleah.. dun say i dun wan to teat u eat hor daddy... bleahZ...

after lunch we went to find his Malaria pills.. unfortunately.. dad forgot wat pills he was takin for his high blood pressure... so in the end never buy from parkway.. dad also say he dun dare buy.. cos the pharmacist does not look like he know wat he doing.. so he was going to get it from his doc..

went to get the thumb drive from Giant.. dad ask me to sign.. okie.. funnie man.. i wan to buy my milo from there also cannot.. dunno where his brain go too.. tell me that the USB got to pay by card.. and the milo got to pay my cash.. where got this dao li one.. can pay together ma.. idiot de leh.. he den made me go to NTUC to buy my Milo.. wat's the diff man.. getting from Giant n NTUC.. idiot.. make me walk more... -_-"

came home slacked again.. life is so blissful.. lol.. saw that aud put the crying emotion.. hahaha.. cos no more hols.. until i reminded her that there was another holiday next week.. haha... she asked me about wat i meant by the last para in my previous blog.. so i told her.. she den asked me.. ASK HIM LA... told her i shy.. n again she started puking.. wei... really ma.. i shy ma.. izit so wrong to be shy?? *shakes head* my cousins.. haiz.... lol.. i shy also cannot.. i guai also cannot.. bleahZ.... anyway.. that's wat she asked me to do.. ask him.. maybe i will maybe i won't.. maybe he is reading this blog of mine.. maybe he did.. that's y monday he never come n tok to me.. oh well.. if he did read it.. the choice is up to him.. to ask or not to ask..

u said that maybe i juz didn't know if someone was wooing me.. ya.. maybe.. den i mention that if i didn't knoe den i'm very blur.. den u commented that i was always blur.. well.. i got your hints.. but i dun wan to misinterpret.. dun wan to think too much too.. and give myself a hard time coping with too many thoughts.. i'm already voicing out.. so tell me if i''m wrong..

1 comment:

aud said...

hello... we noe u lor... u definitely NOT shy hor... at least not as shy as me lah.. *blush*

remember to tell me results huh.. hehehe...