Saturday, January 14, 2006

BiNgO

Finally... i can sleep until 12+ today.... so shuang.... heehee.. no work for me today... only next sat den i have to work.. heehee.. den i'll get the monday off.. *grinZ*

dunno wat made me go into the dbl o website... maybe cos my cousin was telling me about a old pic she found.. which made me wonder about the pic we(me, Aud n Marc) took during my brithday celebration..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was tken in 01 July 05

last night had the bingo nite.. i was not so nervous.. hahhaa.. a bit on the expert side liao.. =X kidding la.. me n serene was the checker.. while dalton was teaching Koh on how to do the computer thingy.. while ger was selling the tickets.. haha.. the whole events team seems to be very united.. we even had dinner together~!! lol...

oh well.. anyway.. i used photoshop to edit dalton's pic.. haha.. the chicken little killer.. hahaha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chicken Little Killer

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hp advert by dalton... lol

No comments: