Sunday, January 15, 2006

~SHRIEK~

this is something funnie for me to share.... heehee.. TRUE EXPERIENCE HOR...

i went to the loo.. sat down.. n did my business.. den i looked up.. n to my upmost horror.. there was a crockroach on the shower head~!!!!! it was like mocking me like that..

den i slowly got up.. reached behind n flushed the loo... den i made a move to run for it~!!! but den the crockroach moved too.. den i SHRIEKED~!!!!!!! damn loud i tell u.. for those who have heard me scream n yell.. u know how loud it can get.. muhahhaa.. well.. that's wat i did.. n made a dashed for it~!!!

ran to the living room area.. stopped.. n calm myself down... den i heard a noise like my dad jumping out of bed.. muhaha.. true enough.. he came 'rushing' out of the room.. can consider quite fast la.. cos u imagine a person who was sleeping so soundly jumping out of bed to rush out.. how fast can he go.. lol... well.. he saw me.. n i saw him.. den i told him sheepishly.. heehee.. a crockroach lah... my daddy.. never even say anything.. went back to SLEEP~!!!!! TMD.. 2molo the crockroach better be DEAD when i go wash up in the morning.. if not.. there will be MORE SHRIEKING~!!!! lol.. it's damn funnie sia.. muhahhaa...

Juz hope no one will ask who shriek.. muhaha.. think i juz gave half the block a heart attack.. lol... oh ya.. i did wash my hands.. after my dad walked back into the room.. lol...

No comments: