Monday, January 15, 2007

as Busy as a Bumble Bee

It has been a while since my last post...

have been too bz and too tired to do any postings...

have not recovered since new year's eve...

have started school again... and complained big time.. cos my school changed the timing of my class from 7pm to 6.30pm... WTF man.. i finished work at 6.30pm leh... after writing in to feedback.. they told me that they intended to make all classes at 6.30pm.. for consistancy... it's like the lamest reason that i'm heard so far...

at the end of my Business Law module, from wat i heard.. my classmates all want the timing back to 7pm.. which is more fair to us. not everyone finishes at 5.30pm... in the end.. the School also LAn Lan.. changed back the timing.. muhahahaha...

classes are like crash courses.. very intensive... worst still.. the bloody school is not very sure if we start our core modules in March or May.. omg...

anyway... on the brighter side, i recieved my new 'toy'.. heehee.. so happy.. finally can watch movies in my own room le.. but i encountered an error... think if it happen again.. i'll call Dell...

No comments: