Sunday, January 21, 2007

sicky sicky Me

I'm super sick... down with a very very very bad flu n cough... i also made a lot of 'wan tons'... can last for 1 whole week for breakfast, lunch n dinner... muhahahaha...

i also think that i'm infecting alot of people... especially my classmates... you guys are darlings to tolerate my constant sneezing, coughing n blowing of my nose...

I could feel that i was beginning to be sick on Thursday nite after my Tourism & Hospitality exam.. when i was about to sleep.. i could already feel the bacteria fighting in my throat...

On Friday, when i went to work.. i was already sneezing and blowing my nose... i also could feel that i was having loads n loads of phlegm's in my throat n nose... the feeling was terrible... OMG.. also had meetings with the Event Companies for our D&D... brought in 1 box of tissue to use.. that was how bad my nose was..

after work... i left at about almost 5.30pm.. was suppose to leave at 5pm.. but i was waiting for Michelle to come for the meeting.. she's another personal from another event company which i called to give us a quotation as well as a proposal... total i asked for 4 Event Companies to gimme their proposal... which also reminds me that i have to inform them that the date has changed from the 23/24 May to somewhere in April... will have to inform them on Wed. Cos i will be taking an MC tomorrow to rest b4 my last and final bridging exam!!!

okok.. continue from where i left from work.. i took 502 down to Orchard... was feeling dizzy... feeling not very good already... once i got off the bus at Orchard... i called my mom to tell her that i'm going home n not going for class... had fever by the time i reached home.. once i reached back i fell asleep under my blanket..

next day i reached class at 10am... too tired.. too lazy to wake up so early... super shacked out after school... nose was leaking... throat was hurting.. can't taste anything... everything i eat is blend... finish class early... went shopping with KG and Mel... Went to Poh Kim and bought a VCD.. Gigolo Wannbe... Not that Funnie... Not that nice.. SoSo only.. den after that pei Mel to G2000 to get a jacket.. not bad.. quite a good deal.. from $100+ he only paid $59.90.. when he was trying out the jacket.. there was a guy there who dunno bought wat 2 months ago and now wanted to change the size.. he was like quite rude to the sales girl loh... i overheard (surprisingly with my stuffed ears) heard him tell the sales girl that it's your shop problem.. and that he bought that shirt/pants 2 months ago when it's not on sale... But from my point of view, i do not think that it's the shop's problem liao.. cos common sense.. on the receipt it clearly states that for Exchange of items it'sm within 7 days loh... 2 months = to 7 days meh?? Of cos No right? den somemore.. he never bring the receipt.. i see the guys face liao i wanna slap him le.. he got that type of face whereby you juz wanna slap him de... that guy is either trying to pull a fast one on the store or making life difficult for the sales girl.. somemore.. the sales girl already told him that they don't have that stock in the store le... and the guy kept insisting that she check for him if there are in the other outlets.. think the sales girl also LL got to help him check... some people are so full of shit... that's the ugly side of Singaporeans.... sad to say...

took bus after school instead of taking mrt... cos dad went climbing in Mt. Ophir again.. he did not bring back the car...he left it in the office... by the time i got home i was totally shacked out again... nose was sore... sore from blowing with all the tissues...

Today it's the same thing again... only difference was that Mel's dad gave me a lift home... so kind of him... was trying not to cough in the car.. cos i know once i start i can't stop... den my cough is not those light and gentle cough.. it's those monstrous type of cough de.. very terrible de.. can cough until my sides all pain...

came home n rest somemore... daddy came back from his climbing... bought me fish noodle soup.. still cannot taste anything... daddy told me not to go to work tomorrow.. he wants me to see the doctor and stay at home to rest.. get well and go for my exam on Tues... he told me to call My boss or Dal and when i talk to them cough like mad... muhahaha... =D my daddy so funnie...

think i'll heed his advice... gotta go rest now... *sniff sniff*

No comments: