Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Depressing Mood

i'm still coughing like nobody's business.. i currently feeling kinda depressed.. juz finshed my marketing exam... didn't do well for my core module marketing exam, might have to go through the boring lectrer's lesson again.. on the brighter side. at least i have mel there... one thing which i'm worrying about is how much is the sub paper... if it's a thousand plus.. den i have problems.. but i dun wan dad to pay for me. dun want him to worry about money... have to start saving money for my module already... think i'm going to get into depression soon...
my lappie is giving me problems.. not really problems but more like irritating me.. something about the USB malfunction.. damn irritating.. might have to call Dell... think i'll bring my lappie down to office tomorrow... also thinking of configuring my lappy's outlook express to my office email... den at least i dun have to borther serene to help me check...
was thinking of quiting my job again.. but no job how to get money.. haiz.. sometimes i wonder why do i put myself though all this. is this worth it? worth all the suffering? i've come to the stage in life whereby i'm sick n tired of everything i do...
at least he has her.. i'm nutting to him.. i dun have any status with him.. i'm juz something whereby he can make use of.. she can run to him but can i? i can't... i'm not accepted... i'm juz an extra.. a 3rd party.. i've even thought of giving him up.. but i always fail to do so.. i know i'll hurt myself more with each passing day.. but i can't help it.. i'm falling deeper.. i want to stop.. but it's so hard...

No comments: