Thursday, November 30, 2006

Attitude?? Yup... Loads of it

Do i have an attitude problem?

Maybe... sometimes... yah.. i do admit.. i DO have an attitude problem...

can't i help my colleague wrap a present? i dun like the tone of your voice. it's like i want to help my colleague...can't i? you say my face like not happy? maybe cos i'm concentrating on wrapping..

i can't take some of your jokes. it's not funnie. i dun find it funnie.

you are right. i'm not fit to be with you.

i don't really care for my the other half. i need someone who i can be dependent on, who knows how to take care of himself, who does not need me to talk to him every other night (maybe cos i see you everyday)... i'm a person who gets bored of things easily... and a person who is selfish...

think it's enough reasons that we are not together.

No comments: