Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sch... work... play... = Life

okie.. i think the last time i updated my blog was like a week ago... i've been very bz... due to the fact that my Company's AGM was on Sat.. and getting ready for the event... + my sch has finally started...

All i can say is.. i'm HAPPY... Happy studying... Happier den when i was at ACPE.. even though my classes is like almost every day of the week... i'm still happy... i'm happy at this pace of learning.. i'm still adepting to all my class and working at the same time..

so far.. i've no complains about the lecturers... My Consumer Behaviour (CB) & Organisation Management & Development (OMD) classes are interesting... OMD classes is like doing activities.. and the Lecturer is kinda suaning but also kinda funnie la.. he cannot stand Kit.. haha.. whom the lecturer calls BS king.. muhaha... CB classes is fun.. cos the lecturer knows how to grab the attention of our tired minds.. and even if u feel like peeing.. u won't wanna go n pee.. cos it's juz that interesting~!!!!

I'm taking accounting.. cos it's one of the core modules which i have to pass in this course.. i can understand better now den it Shatec.. at least i can now balance the balance sheet.. heehee... even if the final figure is wrong.. heehee.. but sometimes damn confusing on where u wanna put the figures and if u should - or +... Accounts class is big.... 60 pax in 1 room... omg.. terrible.. Kel has complained to Adeline Bong abt it.. DTM bad habits.. muhahaha.. complaining... heehee..

my life is now filled up with sch... work... not much time for playing anymore as well as blogging.. unless blog at work.. which is like very seldom lah.. i'm surprised at myself though.. cos this whole weekend.. fri to sun (evening) i didn't log on to MSN at all.. i'm juz too tired.. wanted to log on juz now after i got home after class... but the calling of my bed was stronger... heehee... took a cab home today... i wanted to be a good girl but den the rain got heavier while i was at the bus stop waiting for my bus... so i called for a cab... my excuse was i never bring any umbrella... but also i was tired... didn't expect it to POUR like that~!!! terrible...

okie.. enough of my excuses... it's time to hit my bed.. and SLEEP... 2molo or rather today.. need to work again... i've got no weekend.... *sobZ* but i enjoyed my short short weekend... it's been rather sweet and enjoyable... =)

No comments: