Tuesday, September 19, 2006

outlook on life...

I'm tired.. really tired... i want to go on a LONG LONG LONG break... i dun feel like waking up anymore.. my outlook on life is... not as good as before...

i'm not 100% me yet... maybe abt 65%... i might be kidding my own self.. it's unbelievable that i've recovered more den 50%... my heart's been shattered and slowly glued back with the love of my friends.. the encouragement they gave... the naggings... the brain washing... lol.. i really appreciate all of it.. i know sometimes i cannot express how i feel.. especially when face to face... i can't say the words which i want to say out.. i dun know why it's so hard... maybe it's because.. once you've said something you can't take it back..

i might be in denial... i'm trying hard to distance myself from him... i know it's over.. over between us... i can see the pain in his eyes on fri when he send me back.. It's time to stop any more feelings...

I know you have been reading my blog.. i juz want to tell you to go back to her.. treat her well.. pamper her.. love her... and forget about me.. it's impossible between us..

i've been showing alot of attitude recently.. might be because i hate it when u compare me and her.. like can i cook wat she can cook.. or can i tolerate you as well as she can? I can tell you... I can do all that... maybe not as good as she can.. why should i prove myself to you? it's not necessary for me to show you.. why should I? I'm not your GF.. you're not my BF... i'm not yours anymore.. it's harsh to say this.. but it's the fact.. you taught me alot of things.. and i'll treasure all of the memories that you've given me... but i have to wake up and face the reality..

treat me as a fren... not as a lover..

No comments: