Friday, September 01, 2006

A post dedicated to Kenny Ang

As spoken on the phone in the wee hours of this morning... i'm dedicating this entry to Kenny Ang... DHM July 02 C class... and I"M KEEPING MY PROMISE HOR....


Brother.. thanks for suaning me.. and calling me a posh slut... thanks so much hor.. u idiotic moronic asshole... muhahhaa..


u still owe me my testi on FRIENDSTER... cos i did not recieve it~!!!! went to check le... dun have.. u bluff me... u always bluff me de... i call MA TA come catch u............. oh wait... u are a policeman... can u catch yrself?? muhahahhaa...


okok.. i've being childish here and tryin to act cute.. it's like so not workin... muhahhaa...


All i wanna say is... thanks for being there for me.. i really appreciate it~!! Thanks for all the advise which sometimes i dun follow... i'm juz head strong... but i always will remember yr advise at the bottom of my heart~!!


Cos that's when my conscious tells me... THINK B4 U DO ANY THING... wat will the outcome be like.. the pros n cons... the angel and devil... which side i wanna be on...


PS: YOU STILL OWE ME MY TESTI~!!!! *bleahZ*

No comments: