Friday, May 05, 2006

thinking of him..

i'm sitting in the office getting frozen (it was raining this morning + my office air-con is like the deep freezer, dalton commented that the air-con here is colder den genting.. =X), staring at my monitor.. day in day out.. whole day stoning away... somehow or rather my thoughts will still lead back to him.. thinking of him... missing him... i dunno y too... i hardly talk to him on the phone.. i hardly go out with him... i only see him online on MSN... my heart jumps everytime i see him he log on or when he is online.. my heart leaps for joy when he smses me... even it's a forwarded sms...

what is the term for this?? Crazyness?? Insane?? Madness??

i'm not close with him.. i dunno much about him anymore... i've never known anything much about him anyway.. why am i kidding myself.. can i try to forget him?? will i ever try?? should i give up?? i wonder what he thinks of me?? a fren?? a sister?? haiz... i dun wanna think of this... but my mind is free... so it wonders everywhere...

No comments: