Tuesday, May 09, 2006

PISSED

was kinda... ok.. not kinda.. very VERY VERY VERY irritated this morning.. was updating my blog.. in the midst of being blissful... until that TI KO PEK came and ask me to do some stuff...
Jian zi is li yong wo loh... as if i got nutting better else to do loh.. got to call the golfers to ask them to come down for the golf clinic cum flea market.. geesh... ask me to help him photocopy and bind 15 books...
HELLO.... DO I LOOK LIKE I'M YOUR FARKING PA??? CAN'T YOU AT LEAST PHOTOCOPY THE BOOKLETS 1ST DEN PASS IT TO ME TO BIND.. DUN FARKING TELL ME THAT... OH.. THE BINDING MACHINE IS AT YOUR DESK HERE, THE REST OF THE OFFICE DUN HAVE... HELLO... PLEASE WAKE UP LOH... IN THE WHOLE OFFICE THERE'S ONLY ONE FARKING BINDING MACHINE.. AND IT'S IN MY DEPARTMENT AND IT'S NOT MINE.. YOU ARE FREE TO COME N BIND THE BOOKS BY YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COUNT YOUR FARKING SELF LUCKY THAT YOU ARE A MANAGER... IF NOT I WILL NOT DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!!! I really buay song sia... all or MOST of my colleagues tell me to HECK care him.. next time i'm going to IGNORE him!!!!!

No comments: