Friday, May 19, 2006

Slow and Steady

things have been slow... progress has been slow... BUT there is still some progress... i'm glad and very happy... hope things turn out to be good.. if not i think there goes my heart.. Agnes(a vendor from the foodcourt) told me that if i cannot find my true love by June this year... i'll have to wait 15 years b4 i find him... haahaha... dunno to believe or not lah..


he now sms me without me smsing him 1st... that's an improvement.. he shows care and concern for me.. dunno as a sister or a fren or dunno wat... it's unclear still... well... slow and steady wins the race......................................................... i hope....... =)


i'm going KL tonight~!!!! taking bus there.. going with Dalton, Koh, Serene, Cherie and Rachel... will take pics and post it here... if i have the time.. muhahahahaha...

No comments: