Monday, May 08, 2006

Stoned but Happy

Okie.. i've been melting so very much within this few hours.. since last night... maybe that's why i could not sleep last night... mmm... one of the factors..
he made me happy last night... and it continued until this morning.. heehee... *BIG GRINz*
smsed him a forwarded good night sms.. and he replied me.. good night Sweetie...
den this morning.. when i was like still half there.. he smsed me good morning... dun forget my breakfast.. and i replied.. morning sweetie.. den he replied me.. something which made me float higher... haha.. in a way lah... this is wat the sms said "U call me sweetie then wat should i call u? Darling huh? haa... " replied him.. Har.. haha.. anything loh.. haha...
truthfully.. i hope one day he really can call me that.. heehee... but i only can hope... Candice is.. was... saying that this is too slow for her.. she asked me to speed things up... haha... but how too?? i dunno how to leh... haha..

No comments: