Sunday, December 04, 2005

nervous

i'm gonna take my TP again.. this coming fri.. scared.. will i pass?? went out with calvin on fri.. he told me that he took the test there too... and he passed on his 3rd time.. OMG.. Jac failed on her 2nd attempt too.. i pray n hope that i'll pass... haiz.. Cal said that it's harder to pass in Ubi.. but once pass the driver is a more skilled driver compared too BB and AMK centres.. that i do agree lah.. look at wat i have to endure.. cement trucks.. big big trucks.. container trucks... very irritating taxi drivers.. and those stupid drivers who thinks they can bully me.. L plate drivers.. ASS HOLES to u ppl man.. dun u freaking forget that u were once in my shoes~!!!! hrumph...

okok.. enough of the asses.. nutting happen today in my lesson la.. haha.. lesson was damn smooth.. cos no cars in Ubi in the evening.. all go home.. while waiting for my instructor to finish off his other lesson.. i saw a guy from Honda.. quite cute... haha.. not bad lah.. heehee..

after my lesson.. took a bus back.. wanted to take a cab home.. but as i said.. that place is like a ghost town.. was lucky cos.. after i walked down from the overhead bridge.. my bus came.. so took the bus back to Marine Terrace n waited for my parents there.. went to Cheers to buy some stuff.. going to hav a small little pantry at my desk area..

so far.. my 1st 2 days of work not bad.. only thing is i'm still trying to get used to the waking up part.. too early.. lol.. going to head to bed soon.. if not going to have a hard time waking up... =)

No comments: