Wednesday, December 07, 2005

work work work..

I've not been blogging for kinda long time.. its partly due to work.. cos i'm tired.. so so tired from waking up so early everyday.. heehee.. the only time i can really rest is on sunday.. when it is my off day~!!! YeaH~!! *winkZ*


Since i've joined Chevrons.. life is not the same.. one thing is for sure.. i miss my 'tai tai' life style.. my carefree lifestyle.. oh well.. but i need a job.. so i shan't complain..


work life is different here compared to 1B.. here we call our GM... GM.. in 1B we called the GM.. Mr Yip.. and here we call all the officers SIR.. if we dunno their rank.. i always do that.. cos i dunno wat rank are they.. heehee.. must slowly go n learn lah..


working with my other team members is not too bad.. of cos there is Cherie there to guide me.. as well as Serene.. the other 2 guys.. mmm.. not very close la.. cos they are my senior officer as well as my excutive.. so i rather ask the girls.. unless there is no choice then i will ask the guys.. =)


had a small surprise last night.. francis called me.. yah... francis who??? haha.. it's a guy.. ex sha one.. last time i chatted with me on the phone was like june/july?? that long ago.. his number has been long gone from my phone.. haha.. Opps... Francis.. if ya reading this.. sorry ar.. i deleted yr sms.. so i dun have your number again.. haha.. only got yr house number.. haha.. =P

No comments: